Monday, March 28, 2011

Mission Entrance


On Saturday, April 30th, the first Ventura Plein Air Event is being organized by the Red Brick Gallery. For more information you may visit If you would like to have a link to your website and be a part of the event contact Jen at info@paintventura.com


There will be scores of painters in and around the Downtown working in a variety of mediums. Mission Entrance is one of the many subjects you may choose to paint.

I will be contributing by doing a quick demonstration in oils at my loft at 10 o'clock sharp.

Shortly after, we will be on location in front of the Mission. I will help those who sign up for instruction in the courtyard. There are wonderful scenes to paint and I plan to work along with others until 4 p.m..
A reception will be held at our loft at the WAV from 5pm thru 10pm. You may show your paintings from the Mission Area. This is the evening of the Ventura West-side Art Walk.

I have a suggested donation of $10 for the demonstration, $20 for instruction and to show your works that evening.

I think this will be a fun event for everyone and I hope it will be the first of many.

Feel free to contact me if you have any questions.

Ray Harris
65 W. Thompson Bl #104
Ventura, Calif. 93001

No comments:

Post a Comment